Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photo Book size

Is there a way to see which size/theme photo book you chose before ordering? I had tried several themes before completing a book a few days ago, and was surprised after ordering that it was the XL instead of the L size. Also, this is the first of three books in a series and I want them to be the same. Is there a history of size/theme somewhere?

Posted on Apr 26, 2018 11:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 26, 2018 12:51 PM

The problem is, that "Buy Book" will not open the page with the Information about the size, if you have still empty photo place holders. When I create a book project, I write the size and the layout as an imprint into a text field on the last page, so I can look it up easily.

3 replies

Apr 26, 2018 11:58 AM in response to SueMidland

When you click the "Buy Book" button, you will see the size and the kind of the cover. Just click "Cancel", after you have seen this information.

You will see the theme you used, when you click the "Change Settings" button in the toolbar and then click "Change Theme". The current theme will be selected and makes by a blue border, when the theme selection panel opens. Cancel this dialog, when you have seen the theme.

Photo Book size

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.