Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t get junk mail.

My apple I pad has no icon in my mail section for junk mail. Sometimes mail is sent to junk mil and. CANT ACCESS IT . CAN ANYONE PLEASE HELP?

iPad Air Wi-Fi, iOS 11.3.1

Posted on Apr 27, 2018 10:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 27, 2018 11:47 AM

On my mail you see the top folders which have the inbox, etc, but below that you should see your mail account name again and when you tap on that you can access the junk mail folder.

If that doesn’t work, you can always sign in via webmail. For example I use yahoo, so you can use safar to go to yahoo.com, sign in and then access your junk folder that way.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 27, 2018 11:47 AM in response to mildredfromprestatyn

On my mail you see the top folders which have the inbox, etc, but below that you should see your mail account name again and when you tap on that you can access the junk mail folder.

If that doesn’t work, you can always sign in via webmail. For example I use yahoo, so you can use safar to go to yahoo.com, sign in and then access your junk folder that way.

Can’t get junk mail.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.