Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hacking a phone via Apple-ID, what info can be accessed?

If someone knows the answers to my security questions for my Apple-ID what info can he get access to on my phone?

Stored text messages (phone, kik, messenger etc)

Photo stream

activate “find my i-phone”

Could he do this remotely from his own i-phone?

Reason for asking:

Even after I changed my pin code my ex seems to know almost everything about where I’ve been, who I’ve talked to, what I’ve written on kik, mail, which photos I’ve sent etc. It’s possible he could’ve had access to my phone physically (when I was asleep), but it seems he’s been able to monitor what I do on my phone remotely from his own phone during a long period of time. Is that possible?

He knows the answers to my security questions.

Posted on Apr 29, 2018 2:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 29, 2018 2:44 PM

Thanks! So it IS possible that he has been able to monitor my phone remotely through my apple-id?

Similar questions

3 replies

Apr 29, 2018 2:44 PM in response to elisabeth260

1. Change your Apple ID password following these instructions: Change your Apple ID password - Apple Support

2. Add 2 factor authentication to your Apple ID account: Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support. This will make the security questions irrelevant.

When adding 2 factor authentication set up at least 2 ways to receive authentication codes. I have 5, for example. Ways can be computers, landline or voice phones, mobile phones.

Oh, and speak to your attorney about an order of protection. Tracking you would then become a crime.

Hacking a phone via Apple-ID, what info can be accessed?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.