Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot login to shutterfly. kCFStreamErrorDomainSSL, -9807

Hi.

My wife cannot login to her shutterfly account on her MAC laptop. She is running OS X 10.9.5 Maverick. She can log in to every other app. Shutterfly states they do not have an issue. I can login to shutterfly on my MAC laptop.

When we put her shutterfly userid and password into the logon screen and press enter (with either the enter/return key, or her mouse, or the pad) it just sits there as though it hasn't even seen the command.

Going to the mac logs here is an example of what is generated (notice the webkit.networking 285 and I think especially kCFStreamErrorDomainSSL, -9807:

4/30/18 5:02:33.039 PM com.apple.WebKit.Networking[285]: NSURLConnection/CFURLConnection HTTP load failed (kCFStreamErrorDomainSSL, -9807)

Have tried several things. Cleared the history, cleared cookies, cleared cache, including cache from the terminal, checked keychains, even hooked up an ethernet cable. Can't get past this issue.

Hope someone has seen this. Thanks, George

MacBook, OS X Mavericks (10.9.5)

Posted on Apr 30, 2018 5:31 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Cannot login to shutterfly. kCFStreamErrorDomainSSL, -9807

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.