Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to update iMovie 10.1.9

Hi Friends,

I am unable to update iMovie 10.1.9 as system showing "An error has Occurred" while updating.

System details:

Macbook Pro mid 2012, Mac OS High Sierra.

please help......

Regards,

Omkar Deshpande

Posted on May 2, 2018 11:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 3, 2018 7:08 AM

Hi,

Your computer and operating system are compatible with iMovie 10.1.9. That version is the most current one, so I assume that you want to update to it rather than update it.

Restart your computer and try again. If still no luck, you might try booting up in Safe Mode and, after everything loads, reboot in normal mode. That might resolve any conflicts that are preventing the update.

You can also call the App store support and find out if the problem might be fixable on their end.

-- Rich

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 3, 2018 7:08 AM in response to rite2omkar

Hi,

Your computer and operating system are compatible with iMovie 10.1.9. That version is the most current one, so I assume that you want to update to it rather than update it.

Restart your computer and try again. If still no luck, you might try booting up in Safe Mode and, after everything loads, reboot in normal mode. That might resolve any conflicts that are preventing the update.

You can also call the App store support and find out if the problem might be fixable on their end.

-- Rich

Unable to update iMovie 10.1.9

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.