Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Previous photos aren’t appearing post iOS 11.3.1

All old photos aren’t loaded from iCloud post iOS 11.3.1 update

suggest please?

Posted on May 5, 2018 6:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 6, 2018 10:03 AM

Good morning smsmaddy,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

If I understand your question, you have iCloud Photo Library enabled on your iPhone, but since you updated to iOS 11.3.1, you aren't seeing older photos, is that correct?
The first thing I would suggest is to see if all of your photos are appearing at www.iCloud.com in the Photos app online.
If they are showing online, then on your iPhone you can turn off iCloud Photos sharing and then enable it again to sync the device again. How fast this will happen depends on the number of photos you have in your library and the speed of your internet connection.
Get help with your iCloud Photo Library
Take care.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 6, 2018 10:03 AM in response to smsmaddy

Good morning smsmaddy,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

If I understand your question, you have iCloud Photo Library enabled on your iPhone, but since you updated to iOS 11.3.1, you aren't seeing older photos, is that correct?
The first thing I would suggest is to see if all of your photos are appearing at www.iCloud.com in the Photos app online.
If they are showing online, then on your iPhone you can turn off iCloud Photos sharing and then enable it again to sync the device again. How fast this will happen depends on the number of photos you have in your library and the speed of your internet connection.
Get help with your iCloud Photo Library
Take care.

Previous photos aren’t appearing post iOS 11.3.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.