Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: My applemusic app (on a Huawei android) wont open, what can I do?

My apple music app won't open. I just get a white screen and it closes after a few seconds.

I saw tips for people with iPhones but I'm using it on a Huawei android.

Is the system bugged?

Any suggestions would be welcome.

Thanks

Posted on

Page content loaded

May 11, 2018 12:13 AM in response to ryanfromharlow In response to ryanfromharlow

It seems to be Huawei specific, that´s true and all seem to have been getting this issue since about 2 days ago. I too have this issue and I tried restarting my phone and restoring it from backup , all without success.

May 11, 2018 12:13 AM

Reply Helpful

May 11, 2018 10:43 AM in response to claytonyorkshire In response to claytonyorkshire

I've been having the same problem too for the last 2 days! Working fine on my daughters iPhone just not my Huawei phone and we have a shared account. Have uninstalled and reinstalled and still it won't work! Hope someone can help soon missing my music.

May 11, 2018 10:43 AM

Reply Helpful

May 12, 2018 12:45 AM in response to claytonyorkshire In response to claytonyorkshire

The same happened to me yesterday. I'm using a Huawei honor 9 and it's been working fine since I got the phone two months ago up until yesterday now I can't open the app, a white screen appears then closes. I have tried restarting my phone and uninstalling the app.

May 12, 2018 12:45 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: claytonyorkshire

Question: My applemusic app (on a Huawei android) wont open, what can I do?