Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lighting to USB Adaptor a1440 is not supported on ipad pro

I have a Lighting to USB Adaptor Model number a1440. prior to iOS 11 it used to work superbly with my iphone SE. However, since iOS 11 it crashes all the time and  support didn’t mange to resolve it, even after changing the worn-out battery. After several hours of phone calls and ‘following-up’ conversations, I have given up on this.

Recently I purposed the latest 10.5‑inch iPad Pro, top specs, everything latest. I plug in the adaptor with my camera, the photo app shows me the images ready to imports —for a flash of 2s, then—‘This Accessory is not Supported’.

I wondered if anyone else has experienced this? I tried the aforementioned adaptor + camera cambo on an iPhone 8 and it works fine, all the experiences indicate such as a software issue (previously useable but not after iOS upgrade, iPad Pro can show up the images but not allowing me to import, works fine on iPhone 8 so the cable is not damaged).

Posted on May 15, 2018 3:10 AM

Similar questions

2 replies

Lighting to USB Adaptor a1440 is not supported on ipad pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.