Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Issues With Ourtime App

I was on OurTime for a couple months, only signed up for paid one month and then turned off the auto renewal. A few days later I signed back up for one month and I have to tell you I had nothing but Scam artiest Contact me solistiting me for Money. It was the scariest dating site I’ve ever been on. I stopped using it and closed the app. Soon after I met a man on another site. I went to Our Time to make sure Auto Renewal was agann turned off. On their site you have to go through many steps to get to the ”turn off auto renewal Page” it’s very frustrating. On se page you can hide your profile and shut down or continue all email contact from them. When you click on email link no problems, when you click on hide your profile link no problems!!! However when you try and cancel your auto renewal and shut down membership completely... the link doesn’t work at all. I find this very manipulating! I have tried for last two days to close this and now I have receipt from you guys saying I have auto renewal fee and I’m upset. I did everything I could to stop this. I think you guys need to seriously consider if they should even be out there when they are leaving people vulnerable to criminals and then not letting us cancel. Also I want you to run off/Cancel my POF subscription and any and all emails from them as well, I don’t want Auto renewal from them either. Im pretty sure I marked it but this will mark 2nd time I’ve been fraudulently charged and I cannot afford to continue with subscriptions with ITunes if this kind of service continues to happen. Thanks

iOS 11.3.1, App/ Subscription

Posted on May 22, 2018 8:12 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

May 22, 2018 11:02 PM in response to Jad@Aub446

now I have receipt from you guys

No you don't, we are fellow users and these are user forums, you are not talking to iTunes Support on these user forums.

If you subscribed via your iTunes account : View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

If you can't cancel it yourself and want to contact iTunes Support : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/ww or https://www.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html

If you subscribed directly with the developer you will obviously have to deal with them

Issues With Ourtime App

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.