Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6 music app keeps bouncing back to library

Using an iPhone 6 on iOS 11.3.1. Hesitated to upgrade but it fixed a previous problem I had and now I have a new problem.

I take the train and that causes my cellular to go off/on constantly throughout the commute. The music app keeps bouncing back to the main "Library" screen when the cellular disconnects or reconnects.

• Say you have no service, and you're browsing through your "Songs": if your cellular reconnects, the app just bounces back to main "Library".
  • Or say you have cellular available and you're browsing one of your playlists then lose cellular: then the app bounces back to "Library".

I already tried turning the phone off, manually turning off cellular, airplane mode, restart the music app, and none of these things fixed it.

iPhone 6, iOS 11.3.1

Posted on May 23, 2018 6:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 24, 2018 1:02 PM

Well apparently I found a solution that SEEMS to have "fixed" this: Go to Settings > Music > and turn off "Cellular Data". But now when I open the Music app, it's going to tell me my cellular data is off with "Setting" or "OK" as options.

1 reply

iPhone 6 music app keeps bouncing back to library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.