Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cant get verification code on my android

I switched over to android and I wanted to see if I could access my music. I downloaded the music app from Apple and signed in. Needs a verification code that my phone isn't recieving and there's no option for it being sent to my email. Lol I'm just trying to sign in the music app.

Posted on May 24, 2018 8:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 25, 2018 6:08 AM

Hey, konstantyne.

I see that you're trying to sign into Apple Music on your Android phone. The issue is, you're unable to receive the verification code for two-factor authentication since you're no longer using your trusted device. I'm happy to help.

Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication

Get a text or phone call

If you don’t have a trusted device handy, you can have a verification code sent to your trusted phone number as a text message or phone call.

1. Click Didn't get a verification code on the sign in screen.
  2. Choose to have the code sent to your trusted phone number.
  3. You'll get a text message or phone call from Apple with your verification code.
  4. Enter the code on your other device to complete sign in.

User uploaded file

Take care!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 25, 2018 6:08 AM in response to konstantyne

Hey, konstantyne.

I see that you're trying to sign into Apple Music on your Android phone. The issue is, you're unable to receive the verification code for two-factor authentication since you're no longer using your trusted device. I'm happy to help.

Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication

Get a text or phone call

If you don’t have a trusted device handy, you can have a verification code sent to your trusted phone number as a text message or phone call.

1. Click Didn't get a verification code on the sign in screen.
  2. Choose to have the code sent to your trusted phone number.
  3. You'll get a text message or phone call from Apple with your verification code.
  4. Enter the code on your other device to complete sign in.

User uploaded file

Take care!

cant get verification code on my android

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.