Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sudo Purge is not working?

I tried doing sudo purge after a while, Instead of it actually purging I got this instead:

objc[422]: Class VMUArchitecture is implemented in both /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CHUD.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CHUDSymb olication.framework/Versions/A/CHUDSymbolication and /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Symbolication.framework/Versions/A/Symbolicat ion. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

objc[422]: Class VMUSourceInfo is implemented in both /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CHUD.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CHUDSymb olication.framework/Versions/A/CHUDSymbolication and /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Symbolication.framework/Versions/A/Symbolicat ion. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

objc[422]: Class VMUSymbolOwnerCache is implemented in both /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CHUD.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CHUDSymb olication.framework/Versions/A/CHUDSymbolication and /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Symbolication.framework/Versions/A/Symbolicat ion. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

objc[422]: Class VMUSymbol is implemented in both /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CHUD.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CHUDSymb olication.framework/Versions/A/CHUDSymbolication and /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Symbolication.framework/Versions/A/Symbolicat ion. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

objc[422]: Class VMUSymbolicator is implemented in both /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CHUD.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CHUDSymb olication.framework/Versions/A/CHUDSymbolication and /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Symbolication.framework/Versions/A/Symbolicat ion. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

objc[422]: Class VMURangeArray is implemented in both /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Symbolication.framework/Versions/A/Symbolicat ion and /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CHUD.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CHUDApp. framework/Versions/A/CHUDApp. One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

WARNING: Could not determine processor information.

WARNING: Could not determine memory controller information.

WARNING: Could not determine Operating System information.

I saw another similar question and it said it was about Xcode fiddling or something, I recently installed Xcode v6.4 on my Yosemite 10.10.5 to try something, I uninstalled it and removed most of the files. But it still says that, am I doing something wrong?

MacBook Air, OS X Yosemite (10.10.5)

Posted on May 25, 2018 10:27 AM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

Sudo Purge is not working?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.