Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cannot place a photo into pop over widget

When I insert the pop over widget and try to place a photo in the box, the photo will not anchor in the box, just stays outside.

Posted on May 25, 2018 11:45 AM

2 replies

May 26, 2018 9:52 AM in response to RCAustin

Hi RCAustin:Thanks for the reply. I have this problem on and off, if I click on the pop over box and see the blue color frame around it, then I can place the photo ok, (always jpg or png), then it won't work if I click the box and I cannot see the blue color frame. Very strange. It always worked fine until a few days ago. Wonder if the book is getting too big, it has a lot of visuals and a few short videos. Another problem is (also recent problem) sometimes I want to select some text from a text box, it doesn't work, instead, the whole text box moves.

Both these problems happen on and off but it's enough to drive me crazy.

Any more recommendations would be appreciated.

cannot place a photo into pop over widget

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.