Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cant download photos from icloud to my pc I download the icloud for pc and went to down photos from icloud

I can't download photos from icloud to my pc.

I download the icloud for different PCs that i have and both of them i got the same message. What should i do to download all my photos from my cloud to my PC? I have been tried to go through this process so many times but seem not successful.

I download the icloud for pc and went to download all photos from icloud but it keeps coming up with this message.

'It may take a while to prepare a large library for the first time. You will be able to download photos and videos once this complete.' I have 43GB photos & videos on the cloud, when am i going to know when they are ready to download?

What does this mean? and what do i do? Please help

iPhone 6

Posted on May 26, 2018 12:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Similar questions

2 replies

May 26, 2018 8:49 AM in response to sharleen_w888

what does it mean? That patience is a virtue - the message is very clear - it is not finished and needs more time adn when the preparation is complete then you can download photos and video - the only way to know when it is complete it to try from time to time - 43 GB may take a day or even a few days - what do you see when you log into iCloud.com using a web browser and click on Photos?

LN

I cant download photos from icloud to my pc I download the icloud for pc and went to down photos from icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.