Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to delete birthday notifications from iPhone calendar?

My iPhone keeps sending me notifications of friends' birthdays every day. I think this comes from Facebook, because I don't have all of these people added as contacts. I have already gone into my calendar and unchecked the "birthdays" option but it has not made a lick of difference. It is really frustrating receiving daily notifications of birthdays, but everywhere I look gives the same answer that has not helped.

iPhone 7 Plus

Posted on May 26, 2018 7:08 AM

2 replies

May 27, 2018 11:39 AM in response to laurey206

Hi there, laurey206!
Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! That is a great question you have about removing birthday notifications from Facebook through your Calendar and I am happy to help out! I recommend checking out this thread with a similar issue from tburgi about How to remove facebook birthdays from ica…. Specifically, check out this reply from sannan06 that has been recommended by Apple to solve the issue:

iOS 11 has removed Facebook Integration with the calendar app. However, if you are still seeing birthdays, open the calendar app, zoom out to the yearly view, tap on calendar at the bottom, and you will see a list of items that will show on the calendar. One of these is birthdays, and you can uncheck this option so that birthdays in general are not shown in the calendar. Thanks!

Cheers!

How to delete birthday notifications from iPhone calendar?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.