Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to remove phone number from sending and receiving while trying to activate imessage

i found out a month after i bought my iphone 6s plus that it was blacklisted and cannot be connected to my carrier. my iphone will let me connect to facetime with my email and apple id but will not let me connect to imessage without using my phone number but my phone cannot be connected to any plan because it is black listed.

Posted on May 26, 2018 1:39 PM

1 reply

how to remove phone number from sending and receiving while trying to activate imessage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.