Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After sending Image, receiving multiple (dozens) "Your Message to "...." has been read" messages. On iPhone, Recipient has Samsung, Using Rogers Cellular, Recipient has Wind

I thought it would just end, but it's been 24 hours and I'm still receiving text after text from my friend's number stating the same thing: Your message to (their phone number) has been read. I found a thread with another Rogers customer using an iPhone experiencing the same thing... From 2016! There were no real answers except that it was probably a Rogers thing, as there were others in the same predicament (iPhone to Samsung, Rogers to another carrier.) The final message in the thread had somebody saying they solved it by switching the contact info from "iPhone" to "mobile." That wasn't the case with me, and thereby didn't solve the problem.

iPhone SE, iOS 11.3.1, Rogers Network (Canada)

Posted on May 28, 2018 1:43 PM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

After sending Image, receiving multiple (dozens) "Your Message to "...." has been read" messages. On iPhone, Recipient has Samsung, Using Rogers Cellular, Recipient has Wind

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.