Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Incomplete Book Error while ordering a Book in Photos

But there is no missing photo and no missing layout. What else should I check?

Posted on May 28, 2018 10:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 28, 2018 11:43 PM

Well there always is a first - but so far in ten or so years that message has been 100% correct - and no one but you can inspect the book to find the issue

have you previewed the book? Preview a print project in Photos or iPhoto to avoid issues - Apple Support

LN

5 replies

May 28, 2018 11:02 PM in response to Ca.Ri

If you have a message saying you have a missing photo then you do have a missing photo so you need to find it and you can nor order until you do - usually it is due to a user selecting a layout requiring a background photo which has not been added - if you have any gray layouts they require a photo - either add one or change to a layout that does not require a photo

LN

May 29, 2018 12:27 AM in response to LarryHN

I have found the problem. As I said, the only layouts I can choose the background are the ones with texts. BUT it appears if I had previously chosen a layout with a photo background then change my mind and choose a single photo with no background, THE PHOTO BACKGROUND STAY IN PLACE! My recommandation would be that (1) the app be changed for something like this could not happen anymore AND (2) if the app could tell us which one of the 100 pages has a problem, it would be appreciated. Thank you Larry, it turns out that you were right!!!

Incomplete Book Error while ordering a Book in Photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.