Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

e-mail issue due to iCloud problem

I have tried everything an cannot receive my mail. I have another iCloud account set up that is working fine- all the selections/setting are the same for both. Keep receiving message about an iCloud problem. I log in and there is no problem presented

Posted on May 29, 2018 4:03 AM

1 reply

May 29, 2018 4:17 PM in response to Parker Zaras

Hey Parker Zaras,

I love using iCloud mail on my Mac. I'd be happy to see why you're unable to use iCloud mail.

In this situation, these steps would be where you want to start:

Get help using iCloud Mail - Apple Support

If you can't receive mail in the Mail app on macOS

Find the name of your iCloud email account on the left side of the main Mail window. If your account name is dimmed and has a lightning-bolt symbol next to it, your account is offline. To take your account online, connect to the Internet, then choose Mailbox > Take All Accounts Online.

If you still can't receive email, get more help with your Mail app.

If you still need further help, continue at the bottom of that article:

Get more help

Use these steps if you need help sending or receiving email in the Mail app on your Mac.

If you still need help, contact iCloud Support.

Cheers!

e-mail issue due to iCloud problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.