Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Has this been fixed?

This is still happening to me now. And im on Windows 10 with a high end PC. The colour in my movies are pink are green. It seems to be only movies i have paid/rend in itunes. Full screen or not the colours are wrong. I told my friend black panther was filmed in pink and green and he was like *** am i talking about. I also have a high end 43" 4K monitor. Seem like i have to download the movie once paid for/rented and they try open with VLC but then VLC glitches. Im lost on what to do. It also happened with google chrome but i turned of "hardware acceleration" and now its fine, but there is no such option in itunes.

Posted on May 29, 2018 3:36 AM

Similar questions

10 replies

May 29, 2018 4:20 AM in response to Windows.is.better

iTunes stopped being dependent on QuickTime ages ago, and Apple are no longer actively developing it for Windows. It is over two years since the last release. It shouldn't be necessary, but you can download here if you think it would help: Download QuickTime 7.7.9 for Windows. There is probably some miscommunication going on between iTunes and the video system, but one other thing you could try is adjusting the priority of iTunes to something higher than normal. This helped out another user complaining of artefacts while viewing video.

tt2

May 29, 2018 3:53 AM in response to ckuan

i sure am. except i use Windows personally. I have no problem changing them but they are not the issue. There have been others on macOS with the same issue if you google pink and green colours watching itunes movie. Seems like a quick time problem .Windows does not have quick time installed by default. It comes built into itunes from the looks of things.

May 29, 2018 4:24 AM in response to turingtest2

ok thanks for the info. Like i said i had the exact same problem with google chrome (yellow where pink, blues where green) and all it took to fix was disabling hardware acceleration in chrome settings. I also believe it to be a itunes/video system issue however reinstalling itunes and my graphic card driver does not fix it. Looks more like a problem with whatever itunes uses to plays purchased movies with and something else. I wouldnt say im seeing artefacts or graphics break up.

Has this been fixed?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.