Announcement: Update to iOS 12

Enjoy a faster and more responsive experience as well as fun new features, like Memoji and Camera Effects.
Get iOS 12 > https://support.apple.com/ios/update

Related Article

iPhone Battery and Performance

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Battery drain

Hi~~

using iPhone 6s. It’s not even 1 year old and purchased at the Apple store as new.

Ever since I updated iOS to 11.4, my battery drains so fast. It does not even hold it for a day.

in the battery menu, my battery is still 98% of capacity.

Any idea???

iPhone 6s, iOS 11.4, Less than 1 year old

Posted on

Page content loaded

Jun 1, 2018 9:02 PM in response to jeffandangeala In response to jeffandangeala

I Have the same issue as well i had no battery issues or phone issues even when i replaced the battery with an unbranded one. When i got the notifications for 11.4 update thats when it start lagging and freezing around 50% battery health. My battery is only 19% wear on it. So when i updated the phone it started the same stuff again but it would start at 60% health

Jun 1, 2018 9:02 PM

Reply Helpful

Jun 1, 2018 11:54 PM in response to jeffandangeala In response to jeffandangeala

Same problem here. With iPhone 6S (new battery from February) and iPad Air 2. iPhone has been reset and set up as new and it didn't help. Tonight once again from 100%->16% after 7 hours of "idle". iPad lost more than 20%, but it is also too much.

Jun 1, 2018 11:54 PM

Reply Helpful

Jun 2, 2018 3:54 PM in response to Littlepaul476 In response to Littlepaul476

Same issue here just after 11.4 update with an iPad Air 2.

The battery menu shows 33h30 on sleep and only 2h10 in use...for only 6% battery left.

I’ve already reset my device after I first noticed this issue, but the problem persists.

Jun 2, 2018 3:54 PM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: jeffandangeala

Question: Battery drain