Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes won’t recognize iphone after updating

I recently updated itunes to its latest software, and now it won’t recognize when my phone is plugged into my computer. My computer detects my phone, but not the iTunes software. I’ve tried resetting my computer, reinstalling iTunes, and nothing seems to work.

Posted on Jun 2, 2018 11:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 8, 2018 9:42 AM

Good afternoon LiliTru,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!
I understand you have updated your iTunes software on your Windows PC, but now the computer is not detecting the iTunes software. What operating system are you running on your PC? If it is Windows 10, then iTunes should be downloaded from the Microsoft Store. Take a look at the resources below for help with this issue:
If you can't install or update iTunes for Windows
You can also follow the steps in the article below for additional help:
If iTunes doesn't recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod
Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 8, 2018 9:42 AM in response to LiliTru

Good afternoon LiliTru,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!
I understand you have updated your iTunes software on your Windows PC, but now the computer is not detecting the iTunes software. What operating system are you running on your PC? If it is Windows 10, then iTunes should be downloaded from the Microsoft Store. Take a look at the resources below for help with this issue:
If you can't install or update iTunes for Windows
You can also follow the steps in the article below for additional help:
If iTunes doesn't recognize your iPhone, iPad, or iPod
Take care.

iTunes won’t recognize iphone after updating

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.