Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What’s the fix for a locked Apple ID that I’ve changed the password for several times and it still doesn’t work?

When I go to my look at my Apple ID in setting, it has me put in my password right. So I put in the password and than it has me open settings to continue logging in. I do as said and something pops up saying that my Apple ID has been locked for security reasons. It gives me an option to unlock account so I do that as well. The only problem is I‘ve done this several time already and it still doesn’t let me put in the password because it keeps repeating to change it again and again. I would like for this to be fixed please. I have no idea how this happened and or if it’s a normal thing but I would really like if it didnt continue to happen. Thank you. Here’s how it is:User uploaded fileUser uploaded fileUser uploaded fileUser uploaded fileUser uploaded file

Posted on Jun 2, 2018 2:29 PM

1 reply

What’s the fix for a locked Apple ID that I’ve changed the password for several times and it still doesn’t work?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.