You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Find my Apple Watch = Useless??

If your Apple Watch is lost or stolen - Apple Support So basically, for Apple watch, I need to remember to trigger lost mode before I lose my device and it is disconnected from a network it remembers, which is likely a home network--And as soon as it leaves my house, it will prolly never again be connected to the internet, especially if a thief has any clue how to reset the watch or doesn't enjoy the cafe I frequent? Is find my iPhone is useless for Apple Watch, except when you lose it close to your phone or at home? In fact, the screen shot on Apple's forum for find my iPhone for Apple Watch, shown below, has all the devices in the same place...The app apparently works perfectly if your watch isn't lost at all... or you're trying to tell your mother you've lost it, but can't remember how to text or call. Is this right?

User uploaded file

Watch Series 3 (GPS + Cell) Alum 42mm, iOS 11.4, null

Posted on Jun 8, 2018 7:31 PM

Similar questions

5 replies

Find my Apple Watch = Useless??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.