Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Worst Service From Sysme Store in Diamond Plaza Jessore Road,Dum Dum Kolkata 700028

Hiii

I purchased iPhone X from Sysme store in Diamond Plaza Kolkata 700028.A few days ago i started to experience ghost touches.I went to the store and told them that I was sure that it was a hardware problem as I had installed iOS beta 12 and they thought that it was a software issue.

First they said that a loaner phone was not available at their centre and so they cannot give me a loaner phone.Secondly they called me in the evening saying that the phone has been repaired and I can take it despite of me insisting that it was a hardware issue.When I went to their store the problem was still there and then they decided to send it for repairs.

It is my request to Apple India not to harass people and cheat people with their wrong marketing gimmicks.If loaner phone is not offered or is not available in stock then they should clearly mention it.

Despite the customer insisting that it is a hardware problem and the diagnosis clearly saying that it is a multi touch issue they didn’t want to change the phone.

Now when I am left with no phone and having to go frequently to Sysme store it is causing inconvenience to me.Apple India should know that I bought the phone just because of the service appe provides.In the recent future I swear not to buy an apple product any more.I feel cheated !

iPhone X, iOS 11.4, null

Posted on Jun 10, 2018 8:39 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 10, 2018 9:44 AM

This is a user to user technical support forum.

Apple is not here and does not read or respond to post here.

if you want to complain about something, go here:

Product Feedback - Apple

Contact - How to Contact Us - Apple

Similar questions

3 replies

Worst Service From Sysme Store in Diamond Plaza Jessore Road,Dum Dum Kolkata 700028

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.