Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone X Camera Glass Break

Iphone X Camera glass got Crack ... Even i havent drop my phone ... No pressure on it ... But apple Refusing And Asking 45800rs for swap that phone User uploaded file... And whole World is Complaining about this faliure of iphoneX .. and apple is just sleeping .. And day by day Crack getting Increase... i m posting some screen shot and url link of that complaint share this as much as uh can... User uploaded fileUser uploaded fileUser uploaded file

Posted on Jun 19, 2018 5:44 AM

Similar questions

4 replies

Jun 19, 2018 8:11 AM in response to Dipin makkar

As the first line in the story says "It seems that the camera lens on the back of the iPhone X may be easy to crack." If the crack is not due to extreme temperatures then some sort of pressure had to be put on it. If the glass just spontaneously cracks then people would be opening brand new iPhones with the lens already cracked. Even just inside a pocket, handbag, or briefcase, there can be pressure put on the device. I agree that it should not be so easy to crack but some sort of outside force had to be put on the lens in order for the crack to appear.

Jun 19, 2018 10:07 AM in response to Dipin makkar

Most likely because that's the weak part of the glass where there is a hole for the microphone. Look at all other iPhones and the microphone is between the camera lens and the flash. For the iPhone X it is all under the glass. No matter what glass you use, if there is a hole in the middle of it, the glass will be weaker in that area.

Jun 19, 2018 11:29 AM in response to anypats

... glass getting crAck automatic nd in nigth when i. M going to bed in nigth i kept my phone on the side box of bed nd when i wake up in morning the glass is crack .. If we say phone is drop in nigth then thier is no dent on phone even camera ring is perfect ... 0% Strach or dent on phone... as per data i can read thats clear this is faliure of apple iphonex nd apple is not accepting this thing

Iphone X Camera Glass Break

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.