Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why aren't my AirPods working with my MacBook Air in WebEx meetings?

I phoned WebEx technical support and the agent showed me that after I have connected my AirPods with my MacBook Air and joined a WebEx meeting I need to select:

Connected to Audio/More Options

Using Computer for Audio/Change settings

Select AirPods from the drop-down menus under speaker and microphone

Run a test then exit this window

How Do I Configure My Audio Devices for WebEx Meetings? See https://collaborationhelp.cisco.com/article/en-us/WBX54825.

AirPods, macOS High Sierra (10.13)

Posted on Jun 22, 2018 4:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 11, 2018 10:09 AM

I have 4-5 Webex meetings a day and I have run a “test“ on my airpods every time, sometimes multiple times a meeting. This bug effects Webex Teams as well, though you have to set the mic and speaker outputs to another device and back every call. It’s very annoying. I don’t have the same problem with my USB over the ear gaming headset, but they make my ears hot...

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 11, 2018 10:09 AM in response to 63allan

I have 4-5 Webex meetings a day and I have run a “test“ on my airpods every time, sometimes multiple times a meeting. This bug effects Webex Teams as well, though you have to set the mic and speaker outputs to another device and back every call. It’s very annoying. I don’t have the same problem with my USB over the ear gaming headset, but they make my ears hot...

Why aren't my AirPods working with my MacBook Air in WebEx meetings?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.