Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Kirkland hearing aid 6.0 and apple watch 3

Are these compatible? They are listed as good on the ksuserportal.com/compatibility...but I cannot even get the Kirkland Choice app to cross over to the watch. Was told by audiologist that it should work. Not. What am I doing wrong?

Apple Watch Series 3, iOS 11.4, IPhone iOS 11.4

Posted on Jun 30, 2018 3:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2018 6:06 AM

You might have hit a problem with software version compatibility. I see iOS 11.4 in your signature but nothing about your Watch software, so check you are using WatchOS 4.3 (valid today). Check with the Kirkland app site for updates and for which iOS and Apple WatchOS versions are compatible.

Scroll to the bottom of the apps list in Watch app, My Watch and make sure the Kirkland app is not waiting for you to hit Install.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 2, 2018 6:06 AM in response to Sally0629

You might have hit a problem with software version compatibility. I see iOS 11.4 in your signature but nothing about your Watch software, so check you are using WatchOS 4.3 (valid today). Check with the Kirkland app site for updates and for which iOS and Apple WatchOS versions are compatible.

Scroll to the bottom of the apps list in Watch app, My Watch and make sure the Kirkland app is not waiting for you to hit Install.

Jul 2, 2018 6:06 AM in response to Branta_uk

Thanks for your reply. It is a problem with software compatibility. We went to our local Apple Store yesterday to see if there was anything else they could figure out...and it was decided that the Kirkland app would need updated in order to be compatible with WatchOS 4.3. Even though the website for the app lists Apple Watch Series 3, it was only working with earlier versions of the watch OS. Thanks again.

Kirkland hearing aid 6.0 and apple watch 3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.