Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bought a new iPhone now can’t login to Apple ID are App Store using my old Apple ID are a new one that I made

How do I get my old Apple ID on my new phone when I have a new number and can’t get the verification code are when I made a new Apple ID it won’t let me sign in with that one

Posted on Jul 3, 2018 8:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 3, 2018 10:30 PM

Did yo just change the mail address for your Apple ID, or did you create a completely new Apple ID?

Change your Apple ID - Apple Support

If you did create a new Apple ID, you'll have to deactivate the Activation Lock, before you can set up the phone again.

Turn off Find My iPhone Activation Lock - Apple Support

Also sign out of all Apple Services, before you set it up with the new Apple ID

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support

If you can't receive the verification code on your device, you can choose or add another trusted number or address to send it to. Go to the Apple ID page to make the changes for that:

About two-step verification and SMS - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 3, 2018 10:30 PM in response to Davidb2018

Did yo just change the mail address for your Apple ID, or did you create a completely new Apple ID?

Change your Apple ID - Apple Support

If you did create a new Apple ID, you'll have to deactivate the Activation Lock, before you can set up the phone again.

Turn off Find My iPhone Activation Lock - Apple Support

Also sign out of all Apple Services, before you set it up with the new Apple ID

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support

If you can't receive the verification code on your device, you can choose or add another trusted number or address to send it to. Go to the Apple ID page to make the changes for that:

About two-step verification and SMS - Apple Support

Bought a new iPhone now can’t login to Apple ID are App Store using my old Apple ID are a new one that I made

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.