Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone X slow unusable in heat

I have a iPhone X for work I used this for months with no issues until it gets warm outside. It works great until I get outside and it warms up it becomes unusable. We’re in Arizona I work outside. There is not overheating warnings. Once I go inside and it cools down it works great again.

Posted on Jul 5, 2018 7:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 5, 2018 7:12 AM

Wish that worked it stays in my pocket when it comes out I use my shadow so I can see the screen. I enter data then goes back in my side pocket. We do home inspections and use phones to enter data. We have 2 iPhone 6s Plus 1 6s one iPhone 8 and then The iPhone X the iPhone X is the only one that has issues. Not using it any differently. I’ve had to switch to a iPhone 8 during inspections due to this issue.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 5, 2018 7:12 AM in response to Briansyddall

Wish that worked it stays in my pocket when it comes out I use my shadow so I can see the screen. I enter data then goes back in my side pocket. We do home inspections and use phones to enter data. We have 2 iPhone 6s Plus 1 6s one iPhone 8 and then The iPhone X the iPhone X is the only one that has issues. Not using it any differently. I’ve had to switch to a iPhone 8 during inspections due to this issue.

iPhone X slow unusable in heat

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.