Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I make my iphone 8 Display TIME

I want to be able to look at my phone and be able to see without my glasses that time and date the time and date on my wallpaper on my iPhone 8

iPad (4th gen) Wi-Fi, iOS 7.0.6, ...

Posted on Jul 7, 2018 10:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 7, 2018 10:18 AM

The Time and Date are available directly on the lock screen, when you turn on the iPhone using the side button, or pick it up without pressing the home button (assuming Raise to Wake is turned on).

User uploaded file

If the font is not big enough, you can adjust it in Settings->General->Accessibility->Larger Text.

Note that the setting affects the text everywhere on the iPhone, not just the lock screen.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 7, 2018 10:18 AM in response to usagma

The Time and Date are available directly on the lock screen, when you turn on the iPhone using the side button, or pick it up without pressing the home button (assuming Raise to Wake is turned on).

User uploaded file

If the font is not big enough, you can adjust it in Settings->General->Accessibility->Larger Text.

Note that the setting affects the text everywhere on the iPhone, not just the lock screen.

How do I make my iphone 8 Display TIME

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.