Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I Phone 6s battery issue

Im facing a huge issue in my battery as it is draining out after i update IOS 11.4 please fix the issue as the battery performance shows it 80% and before updating 11.4 my battery performance was very very good and also it is drianing when i am not using my I phone for atleast 6 hours or so

Posted on Jul 9, 2018 7:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 9, 2018 9:41 AM

Unless you have the phone turned off, it's still doing things even if you're not using it. Have you checked things like Settings>General>Background App refresh and made sure that it's not turned on for things you don't really need it on? What is your signal strength like? One huge drain of cellular batteries is poor signal.

Hey IOS team please work with issue on urgent basis this is happening to many IPhone users

This is a user-to-user support forum. No "iOS team" is reading here. If you want Apple to help you with the phone, use the Contact Support link at the top right of every page of these forums or make an appointment at the Genius Bar at your local Apple Store.

If your battery health is showing as 80%, it may be time for you to get a new battery.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 9, 2018 9:41 AM in response to Manish.b84

Unless you have the phone turned off, it's still doing things even if you're not using it. Have you checked things like Settings>General>Background App refresh and made sure that it's not turned on for things you don't really need it on? What is your signal strength like? One huge drain of cellular batteries is poor signal.

Hey IOS team please work with issue on urgent basis this is happening to many IPhone users

This is a user-to-user support forum. No "iOS team" is reading here. If you want Apple to help you with the phone, use the Contact Support link at the top right of every page of these forums or make an appointment at the Genius Bar at your local Apple Store.

If your battery health is showing as 80%, it may be time for you to get a new battery.

I Phone 6s battery issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.