Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I don’t want to pay twice

In October 2017 I bought an app from AppStore for 109nok. Now that I want to download the app on this iPad (another iPad, not the same as the one I first bought it on) it says I have to buy it again to download it..?

((and yes, I am logged in on the same apple-id as the first time I bought the app))

Posted on Jul 13, 2018 1:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 13, 2018 1:20 PM

If you have questions, contact iTunes Support. Either use the form or scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.

iTunes Support

iTunes Support – world wide

2 replies

Jul 13, 2018 1:13 PM in response to Hannahekisen

Are you purchasing it from the same iTunes Store? Did you go to your App Store on your device, click on the Today option at the bottom, then on your photo/avatar in the upper right-hand corner? Once you get there, you should see the Purchased list of items you have purchased that are still available for download.

It is also possible that if it is the sme ID, and the same iTunes Store, that the developer re-released a newer version of the software that was designed to run on 64-bit technology, and they may have determined that the updated version would need to be re-purchased. Only they would know that, though.

Best,

GB

I don’t want to pay twice

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.