Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I contact a supervisor with a problem?

Two iPhone 6s's need to have their batteries replaced. Spoke with an Apple Care rep. After iphone was backed up, told to make an appointment, repair should take about an hour. Wife and I each took 2 hours off from work and went to store in Crystal City, VA. Arrived 15 minutes early and checked in. Still had to wait 15 minutes AFTER scheduled appointment. After 10 minutes rep told us they had several phones ahead of us and it would take at least 2 1/2 hours to replace the batteries. So why make an appointment to have your battery replaced? Seems useless. Couldn't wait that long to asked to speak with manager Tae. Said there was nothing he could do. He could reserve us a battery but we would still have to come back and not know how long it would take for the replacement. How can this be possible? You know how long it takes to replace a battery so schedule appointments accordingly. What if you scheduled an appointment to have your oil changed and when you got to the shop they told you there were many cars in front of you and you would have to wait several hours???? Doesn't make any sense does it. Frustrated we had no choice but to leave. Immediately called Apple care and spoke with Jimmie Harte, case # 100585816027. He was very polite and couldn't understand how this could happen. He was going to call some stores and call us back. He did and was even more surprised that every store he called told him the same thing - no time on the replacement could be given. The battery replacement issue has been such a problem with the iPhones how can this still be a problem. This is systemic problem between the stores and information your reps are giving out. Had we been told time was an issue we would have made an earlier appointment. After being a loyal dedicated customer for decades; having iPhones, iWatches, and iPad, I am ready to stop using all because NO ONE seems to care. The least someone could have done was offer to replace the 2 batteries for free after giving us the wrong information and wasting 4 hours of our vacation time. Where is your customer service for loyal customers. And WHY can NO ONE give me the number of a manager to speak with? WHAT ARE YOU HIDING???? Can someone PLEASE help me????

iPhone 6, iOS 11.4.1, HELP!!!!!

Posted on Jul 14, 2018 7:02 PM

Similar questions

2 replies

Jul 15, 2018 9:35 AM in response to Pauld1796

Where is your customer service for loyal customers. And WHY can NO ONE give me the number of a manager to speak with? WHAT ARE YOU HIDING???? Can someone PLEASE help me????

You are not yelling at Apple here. We are not Apple.

You were given a case # as part of your call. Call back in and referencing the case number, ask for a senior advisor.

I don't believe there are any Apple Support managers directly available by phone. When you ask for a Senior Advisor, that is the highest level of support you can speak to by phone.

How can I contact a supervisor with a problem?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.