Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photo library not updating

How do I fix iPads photo library. Ever since the update it stopped syncing/connecting with iCloud. I can’t see any new iPad photos on my iPhone, and no new iPhone photo appears on my iPad but DOES on pc. Only when plug in to pc.

also exact same issues with new apps downloaded

photos or videos.

phone updated just fine and still loads to pc with out plugging in. instant update.

ipad use to do so automatically

settings have been changed.

how do I get it to work again like it use to?

iPad Wi-Fi, iOS 11.4.1, iPhone is 6s plus with same iOS

Posted on Jul 16, 2018 8:53 AM

Similar questions

9 replies

Jul 16, 2018 9:36 AM in response to EECny

and

What are the iCloud service settings on each?

Probably the answer is to change the setting back to what they were when they worked

ipad use to do so automatically

settings have been changed.

how do I get it to work again like it use to?

What settings did you chance and from what to what?

but since you refuse to provide details no one can help

LN

Jul 16, 2018 9:41 AM in response to EECny

Now that you actually answer a question it is easy

iCloud Sharing has nothing to do with updating the Photos library - it is only a way to share photos with others and doe not update iCLoud.com or your Photos library -- Only iCloud Photo Library does that -- you simply have eh wrong service selected for what you want

And nothing will update in low power mode - plug your IOS devices in and charge them and leave them powered after you enable iCloud Photo Library on both devices

LN

Photo library not updating

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.