Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I refund money from YouTube?

I sent money on accidentally to a YouTube streamer and I didn’t know it was on my moms credit card, and I don’t know what to do. I went to Youtubes website and it told me to come here for help. PLEASE HELP?

Posted on Jul 24, 2018 2:15 AM

8 replies

Jul 24, 2018 11:07 AM in response to samuelfromkansas

Well, that's who you need to contact.

You could have your mom contact the credit card company & refuse payment.

YouTube says the tool is designed for viewers aged 18 and older, i.e., those with a credit card, but it’s easy to imagine how a kid might get a hold of their parents’ account and wreak havoc on their wallet. For now, MacDonald tells us that any unwanted charges could be disputed via Google’s customer service, which appear to have a pretty strict policy on “donations.”

https://www.theverge.com/2017/1/12/14249630/youtube-super-chat-pay-pin-comments- live-stream

You can call Google support at: United States: +1 855-836-3987.

In other words, a run-a-round.

Super Chat

Super Chat voluntary payments are non-refundable. If you notice an unauthorized Super Chat charge on your account, please contact our support team.

If you purchased a Super Chat on an iOS device, you'll need to contact Apple Support to request a refund. Apple's own refund policy will apply.

Refund policy - Android - YouTube Help

I don't really think Apple makes refunds either.

R

R

Jul 24, 2018 11:18 AM in response to rccharles

I'd say you want to follow the in app purchase path.

https://www.imore.com/how-to-get-refund-itunes-app-store

R

PS. Welcome to online shopping. Ebay advertises that they will refund fraudulent sales. But I tried to take them up on it. Need to contact seller. I did. Seller stalls for time. Seller says item is in the mail. I cancel complaint. I'm busy. Try to re-instigate claim. Ebay, sorry claim is over 30 days. Fortunately, paypal has a 180 day wait period. Was able to get refund through pay-pal.

How do I refund money from YouTube?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.