Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lightning to USB Camera Adapter and Ipad4

I purchased Lightning to USB Camera Adapter. I need to read ipad4 video files through Lightning to USB Camera Adapter to which a SanDisk MobileMate Duo USB Micro SD card adapter is connected. Exit the error message >> can not use the device >> requires too much energy. So? How can I read the microSD through the Lightning to USB Camera Adapter? Thank you

iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular, iOS 11.2.5, Ipad 4

Posted on Jul 31, 2018 5:19 AM

Similar questions

4 replies

Jul 31, 2018 9:19 AM in response to elio gargiulo

Other option is to leave the card in the camera, purchase the Lightning to USB adapter, use that by plugging in your camera into the adapter, using your camera’s supplied USB cable, set the camera to USB Mass Storage mode, to use the camera’s battery as power to transfer the files from camera to iPad, in bulk.

https://www.apple.com/shop/product/MD821AM/A/lightning-to-usb-camera-adapter?fno de=91&fs=f%3Dadapter%26fh%3D4588%252B45b0

Lightning to USB Camera Adapter and Ipad4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.