Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth Mouse Lag in bootcamp after Wifi Update

Hi All,

I recently updated a few bootcamp drivers through the Apple Software update in Windows 10 on my Macbook Pro, which included the WiFI Update 6.4.0, it has resulted in my bluetooth mouse lagging again when wifi is connected. Unfortunately the most common solution to this was simply disabling/enabling the Bluetooth Collaboration property in the advanced settings of the wireless adapter, however after this recent driver update that property no longer shows in the list.

Could someone please offer another solution to removing the interference, or know how to roll back a driver/update that was updated through apple software update?

Thank you!

MacBook Pro TouchBar and Touch ID, Windows 10

Posted on Aug 2, 2018 4:34 AM

Similar questions

15 replies

Aug 2, 2018 2:48 PM in response to Loner T

Unfortunately, there is no Windows Restore point available, and the Roll back driver option is greyed out in the driver settings.

Instead I tried just downloading a 2017 driver version from Microsoft Update Catalogue and installed that, however there is still no Bluetooth Collaboration listed in the advanced properties list.

User uploaded file

Aug 3, 2018 5:33 AM in response to Loner T

ok, so ive been able to select and install the specific driver that came with Boot Camp via searching for drivers and using "Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer", however the problem persists, no Bluetooth Collaboration.

The new version I had installed was 20/04/2018 7.35.118.83

The version that comes with BC is 11/21/2016 7.35.118.68

Bluetooth Mouse Lag in bootcamp after Wifi Update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.