Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Podcasts Connect loop

I am in the dreaded loop. I have done the authorization and added a credit card. Tried on my old account and created a new one. Tried on multiple computers. Still the same problem. Contacting support doesn't work because THAT too brings me into the same loop when you try and log in for support.

Posted on Aug 3, 2018 6:36 AM

Similar questions

7 replies

Aug 3, 2018 1:03 PM in response to neal235

I am in the loop as well. I've seen many, many posts about this. Here's what I've done:

• Restarted computer
  • Tried different browsers
  • Deleted cache and cookies
  • Signed in to iTunes on device
  • Reauthorized my device
  • Double and triple checked that I had payment set up in iTunes.
  • Tried to click on the "Contact Us" link in support just loops me back in to the original loop
  • I don't have an iPhone so I can't "sign in with an iPhone" as has worked for some people. (If that's the fix, I guess I have to buy an iPhone, which would be completely b.s.)

This is a nightmare, a personal ****, and completely unprofessional at this point from Apple. This issue has persisted for months, with no error messages, no explanations, and no apologies. I'm extremely frustrated if you can't tell.

Aug 3, 2018 8:10 AM in response to neal235

As you will have seen a number of people have reported this, though not everyone is affected - I'm already logged in and can access Podcasts Connect and the form for Support, though trying to send that results in 'Server not available - so there are evidently two separate faults going on: logging in and access to Support.

I can only suggest you go to https://getsupport.apple.com - they don't deal with podcasting issues as such but you should present this entirely as an inability to log on. Anyone else with the same problem, please do the same thing - it may not result in a quick resolution but the more people report it the better chance of someone investigating.

Podcasts Connect loop

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.