Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Music not appearing on iPhone

I am having a reoccuring issue with music bought both on iTunes on my iPhone and on my computer and that is that many tracks and even complete album does not appear on one or both devices.

Latest issue is an album where almost all but 6 songs appear and when I go into iTunes to try and download these tracks again, I am met with 'Purchased', so cannot do anything.

Some times the tracks will appear by themselves or it seems to happen when I shut down my device, but this time all things I have done seems to have no affect.

Please help, I have seen some answers including going into settings and signing out and back in, I have also done this, but nothing helps.

iPhone X, iOS 11.4.1

Posted on Aug 7, 2018 6:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 7, 2018 8:21 AM

Do they not show in the Purchased section for redownloading : Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the iTunes Store, iBooks Store, and App Store - Apple Support ?

If you want music purchases that you do on other devices/computers to automatically download on a particular do you have automatic downloads 'on' for music on that device in Settings > iTunes & App Store ?

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 7, 2018 8:21 AM in response to Eigner1

Do they not show in the Purchased section for redownloading : Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the iTunes Store, iBooks Store, and App Store - Apple Support ?

If you want music purchases that you do on other devices/computers to automatically download on a particular do you have automatic downloads 'on' for music on that device in Settings > iTunes & App Store ?

Music not appearing on iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.