Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My brand new series 3 iWatch changes faces every single time I look at it ?

Someone please help!!

My brand new series 3 I watch changes faces every single time I look at it. I know that doesn’t sound like much but it drives me insane because each time the time and date are in different places or information being listed is not what I need at that moment.

I have tried on pairing repairing powering down multiple times nothing seems to change this.

I’m fairly good with Apple but can find no mention of this online and I’ve set up my wife’s watch and it doesn’t happen with hers someone please help! I know that doesn’t sound like much but it drives me insane because each time the time and date are in different places or information being listed is not what I need at that moment.

I have tried on pairing repairing powering down multiple times nothing seems to change this.

I’m fairly good with Apple but can find no mention of this online and I’ve set up my wife’s watch and it doesn’t happen with her as someone please help

Posted on Aug 8, 2018 6:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 9, 2018 2:51 AM

Hi there.

Go to Watch app on your iPhone and check, please, how many watch faces do you have in "My Faces" tab?

There's a feature that you can change you watch face just by swiping your finger. So if you have a lot of Watch Faces here, you can delete them all and leave just one that you want to use.

1 reply

My brand new series 3 iWatch changes faces every single time I look at it ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.