Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AMC Premiere Sign in issues?

I purchased amc Premiere through Apple iTunes on Apple TV. I am signed in with my tv provider directv now. When I try to sign into premiere on the amc app it says the purchase was interrupted and to sign into iTunes. I do that and then it says your amc premier account was created but the purchase was interrupted. However I was charged already and I can login to the account from another device such as my phone. How can I fix this so I can log into the account on my Apple TV?

Sent from my iPhone

Posted on Aug 14, 2018 5:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 15, 2018 3:37 PM

I have this exact problem, except I couldn't login on any Apple device. I wrote to AMC customer service and they said it was a known issue and my account was being added to the list. They are working on it. Here was their reply:

We apologize your AMC Premiere service has been impacted by a technical problem which we are working quickly to resolve.

We appreciate your patience as we work through this issue, and to make it up to you, we are sending you an Apple iTunes/App Store electronic gift card for two months of AMC Premiere to express our gratitude for being an AMC Premiere customer. (This will be delivered by email, from the sender address)

We are very sorry you have been impacted by this. We will be back in touch when this problem is resolved, and are confident that you can begin enjoying AMC Premiere soon. Thank you.

Sincerely,

AMC Premiere Customer Service

Similar questions

19 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 15, 2018 3:37 PM in response to Jdrose415

I have this exact problem, except I couldn't login on any Apple device. I wrote to AMC customer service and they said it was a known issue and my account was being added to the list. They are working on it. Here was their reply:

We apologize your AMC Premiere service has been impacted by a technical problem which we are working quickly to resolve.

We appreciate your patience as we work through this issue, and to make it up to you, we are sending you an Apple iTunes/App Store electronic gift card for two months of AMC Premiere to express our gratitude for being an AMC Premiere customer. (This will be delivered by email, from the sender address)

We are very sorry you have been impacted by this. We will be back in touch when this problem is resolved, and are confident that you can begin enjoying AMC Premiere soon. Thank you.

Sincerely,

AMC Premiere Customer Service

Aug 22, 2018 2:57 PM in response to Jdrose415

AMC should stop accepting subscriptions to AMC Premiere until they get they act together. Apple charges the first month of the subscription. If cancelled the money is not returned. Will try to get my money back and stay away from AMC Premiere.

I have the same problem with my Apple TV and on a trial 7-day subscription on my FireTV to date (August 22). On the FireTV I am able to login, however when trying to load something, it logs off AMC Premiere. Customer service is only by email and not at all helpful. Tim got lucky with a response. In my case they only asked who was my provider for AMC (DirecTV Now) and internet provider and here I am waiting for three days for a response.

Aug 22, 2018 3:57 PM in response to BrazilNuts

It was the same for me after three days they did not respond to me still. I emailed them again and asked what was going on why hadn’t heard anything then two days later they got back to me and said they were going to send me two months of gift card. About three days after that I finally got my $10 Apple iTunes gift card. I agree they need to just stop excepting subscriptions if it’s not going to work.

Aug 26, 2018 5:29 PM in response to Jdrose415

I've had this same issue. My TV provider is DirecTVNOW and I'm using an AppleTV. I tried solving it on my own for about a week until I happened upon this support community. After I read several of the other replies, I contacted the AMC support center (You can only reach them via email) here: amcpremiere@amc.com . They got back to me within 24 hours. Here's their reply:

"Thank you for the additional information. We apologize your AMC Premiere service has been impacted by a technical problem which we are working quickly to resolve.

We appreciate your patience as we work through this issue, and to make it up to you, we are sending you an Apple iTunes/App Store electronic gift card for two months of AMC Premiere to express our gratitude for being an AMC Premiere customer. (This will be delivered by email, from the sender address <just_for_you@giftcards.apple.com>)

AMC Premiere Customer Support Desk"

Aug 29, 2018 10:23 PM in response to Jdrose415

I was able to sign in successfully on my iPhone this morning and on Apple TV at night. After restarting the app on my iPhone I was logged out and could not login again (closing and opening later). Same on Apple TV. Same error messages as before.

AMC Premiere is still being marketed and accepting subscriptions even though they acknowledge there is an unresolved ongoing technical issue.

Sep 13, 2018 10:26 AM in response to tdacostanovo

Finally its working! My problem was with AMC Premiere account. As I made both a FireTV seven day trial subscription and an Apple subscription, when the FireTV subscription was cancelled, it messed up with my account that was being used on both devices. It took awhile for AMC Premiere customer service correct the error, but this was the culprit. Enjoy!

AMC Premiere Sign in issues?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.