Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I auto redial on IPhone X?

Is there a way to automatically redial a number until I connect on iPhone X? Thanks

Posted on Aug 17, 2018 11:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2018 10:07 AM

Okay so when you said "there are a number of apps that do this" you didn't really mean it 😉

As for your response: you're forgetting calling services or radio stations sweepstakes. The world is a big place and there are still plenty of reasons to need auto-redial.

What's odd is that Android offers several options for their OS.

I'll have to do it manually 😟 Still, I appreciate your time and promptness, Lawrence. Have a nice day!

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 26, 2018 10:07 AM in response to Lawrence Finch

Okay so when you said "there are a number of apps that do this" you didn't really mean it 😉

As for your response: you're forgetting calling services or radio stations sweepstakes. The world is a big place and there are still plenty of reasons to need auto-redial.

What's odd is that Android offers several options for their OS.

I'll have to do it manually 😟 Still, I appreciate your time and promptness, Lawrence. Have a nice day!

Sep 26, 2018 10:22 AM in response to Ferchos13

I did a search and found a number of apps that appeared when I searched for "auto redialer". I did not look at them carefully, but several appeared in response to the search. Going back now i see that all of the ones that actually do auto redial have 1 star reviews.

As far as Android, you have to be careful, because hundreds of Android apps steal your data and sell it, and app or no Google collects your data, including the history of your location, and sells it. Both of these stories have been in the news over the past few weeks.

How do I auto redial on IPhone X?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.