Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to remove specific birthdays from calendar on iPhone 7

My calendar displays birthdays for people with whom I am not longer connected. I have gone so far as to try to disable the BIRTHDAY calendar altogether, but I still see these people's birthdays showing up in my calendar. These people are no longer in my contacts, and I deleted my Facebook account, so I don't know why (or how) calendar would still be syncing with my FB contacts. I'm so confused!

Thanks in advance.

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 11.4.1, null

Posted on Aug 19, 2018 2:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 21, 2018 4:48 AM

When I click on any other date, I have the option to delete (either the red dot appears and I click “delete” or I click on the event and “edit” then “delete event.” When I click on a birthday, these are my only options: (see photo). User uploaded file

8 replies

Aug 20, 2018 6:14 AM in response to adwaitfrompune

Hello: Thank you for your response. I don't have these people in my contacts at all, and their birthdays still appear. I was connected with some of them on Facebook, so I think that's how they began to appear originally, but now that I no longer have Facebook, I would think they'd disappear, or that there'd be a way to update without Facebook contacts. Any ideas?

how to remove specific birthdays from calendar on iPhone 7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.