Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my icloud stop syncing to my devices including outlook 2016

my icloud stop syncing to my iPhone 10 and windows with outlook 2016

iPhone X, iOS 11.4.1

Posted on Aug 22, 2018 10:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 23, 2018 1:59 PM

Hi martinfromvenetia,

Thanks for reaching out using Apple Support Communities. I see from your post that your iCloud information is no longer syncing with Outlook and iCloud for Windows.

Depending on the exact issue or error you're seeing, there are a number of factors to consider. This excellent resource covers some in-depth troubleshooting for several scenarios, and is called Get help using Outlook with iCloud for Windows

The steps below are a great place to begin:

Before you start:

I hope the steps above are helpful. If not, responding with the following will help get to the bottom of what's happening:

Has the iCloud sync between your devices ever worked as expected? If so, when was the last time?

Do you receive an error at any point? If you do, what's the exact text of the error?

Is the issue with a specific type of content or data from iCloud? For example, calendar events, contacts, or reminders?

Have a great day.
3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 23, 2018 1:59 PM in response to martinfromvenetia

Hi martinfromvenetia,

Thanks for reaching out using Apple Support Communities. I see from your post that your iCloud information is no longer syncing with Outlook and iCloud for Windows.

Depending on the exact issue or error you're seeing, there are a number of factors to consider. This excellent resource covers some in-depth troubleshooting for several scenarios, and is called Get help using Outlook with iCloud for Windows

The steps below are a great place to begin:

Before you start:

I hope the steps above are helpful. If not, responding with the following will help get to the bottom of what's happening:

Has the iCloud sync between your devices ever worked as expected? If so, when was the last time?

Do you receive an error at any point? If you do, what's the exact text of the error?

Is the issue with a specific type of content or data from iCloud? For example, calendar events, contacts, or reminders?

Have a great day.

my icloud stop syncing to my devices including outlook 2016

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.