Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMovie and Parrot Anafi Videos

Hi !

I've a problem to cut downloaded videos from my Anafi drohne. I can watch the uncuted video without any problems.

If I try to import them into i Movie it doesn't delivery a video. Only vertial colorbars are fickering accross the screen.

With other programms I (fi. Clips) it worked without problems.

Has anyone a clue about or maybe Apple can solve this issue?

Kind regards P

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 11.4.1

Posted on Aug 24, 2018 1:24 AM

Similar questions

6 replies

Sep 6, 2018 5:28 AM in response to Jeremiahburt

Hi! I gues this is more a "user fault" 😉.

Open the video in the FreeFlight6 App and select on the upper right corner the share symbol.

A window opens and if you scroll down, you can select Save Video.

Then it should be available in your Photo/Video Folder on the Iphone/Ipad and you can pay the video normaly on your device, but if you want to cut this with iMovie you cant get an output. Only jumping, vertial colorbars are fickering accross the screen.User uploaded file

Aug 28, 2018 3:58 PM in response to Duffy2512

I actually have a similar problem: when I import the videos using FreeFlight6 I can only view the videos in the FreeFlight app. I cannot open them in the Photos app nor can I find them to open in iMovie. When I try to add the videos to itunes nothing happens or I get errors. Is there some method for importing videos (4K or 1080p) shot on the Anafi into itunes or to iOS?

Dec 16, 2018 5:50 AM in response to Duffy2512

Hi everyone!

Just a note for anyone else coming across this issue and for videos already imported prior to the firmware fix...

Editing existing imports in the Photos app e.g. clipping off the first second of the imported clip corrects the issue and allows a solid import into iMovies without those vertical colour bars from appearing.

Hope this helps!

iMovie and Parrot Anafi Videos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.