Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Still receiving calls on do not disturb

I have everything on my phone ( iphone 8 plus ) turned off allow calls from no one, silence always, no repeated calls, everything is the way to get no calls but i still get them 😟

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 11.4.1

Posted on Aug 24, 2018 11:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 27, 2018 9:15 AM

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities, officialkels!

I understand you have Do Not Disturb enabled, but are still receiving calls. I can understand how this may be concerning, especially when in situations where any disturbances are not allowed. I'd be happy to provide information that may help you out.

Check to see if you have Do Not Disturb scheduled: Use Do Not Disturb on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Change your settings

If you don't want to be disturbed at a certain time, you can set a schedule. Tap Settings > Do Not Disturb and turn on Scheduled. Then set a time.

You can also choose when you want to receive alerts, calls, and notifications:

• Silence: Choose to silence calls and notifications always or only when the device is locked.
  • Allow Calls From: Allow calls from everyone, no one, your favorites, or specific contact groups stored on your device or iCloud.
  • Repeated Calls: If someone calls you twice within three minutes, the second call isn't silenced.

Hope this information is useful.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.
Have a great week ahead!
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 27, 2018 9:15 AM in response to officialkels

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities, officialkels!

I understand you have Do Not Disturb enabled, but are still receiving calls. I can understand how this may be concerning, especially when in situations where any disturbances are not allowed. I'd be happy to provide information that may help you out.

Check to see if you have Do Not Disturb scheduled: Use Do Not Disturb on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Change your settings

If you don't want to be disturbed at a certain time, you can set a schedule. Tap Settings > Do Not Disturb and turn on Scheduled. Then set a time.

You can also choose when you want to receive alerts, calls, and notifications:

• Silence: Choose to silence calls and notifications always or only when the device is locked.
  • Allow Calls From: Allow calls from everyone, no one, your favorites, or specific contact groups stored on your device or iCloud.
  • Repeated Calls: If someone calls you twice within three minutes, the second call isn't silenced.

Hope this information is useful.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.
Have a great week ahead!

Still receiving calls on do not disturb

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.