Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

EastWest Play plugin doesn't appear in Logic Pro X 10.4

I've just installed East-West Voices of Passion, and can load those sounds in Play version 5.0.6.

However, I can't see the Play Plugin in Logic Pro X 10.4.1. I've searched the web, but all other help blogs reference the older AU menu in previous versions of Logic Pro X. I assume the Play or Voices of Passion sounds should show up in the Library window, but they don't.

I do have "Show Advanced Tools" turned on in LPX General Preferences, and I can see the "Play" plug in the "Plug-in Manager" -> Manufacturer->East West->Play, and that line says "successfully validated" under the Compatibility column and the Use column has a check in the blue checkbox.

So how do I found the EW sounds and assign them as an instrument to a channel strip? I can find and assign sounds that came with LPX, but not the EX libraries.

Logic Pro X, macOS High Sierra (10.13.6), EastWest Play 5.0.6

Posted on Aug 29, 2018 9:11 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

EastWest Play plugin doesn't appear in Logic Pro X 10.4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.