Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Security question

When i try to log my apple id on apple website it asks me sequrity questions answers. I created long ago this account and now i forgot answers. How i can reset answers. Hope an answer soon.

iPhone 6s, iOS 11.4.1

Posted on Aug 30, 2018 11:47 PM

5 replies

Aug 31, 2018 1:22 AM in response to thilinafrommawathagama

See this article If you forgot the answers to your Apple ID security questions - Apple Support

See the upcoming screen shots -

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

Then open a new tab on your Mac ( use command and T keys on the keyboard ) , enter your rescue mail address and its password in the beginning when you created an Apple ID , you will receive an email see this screen shot , type this code in the above screen shot and click on continue and then a window will appear showing questions and answers , select the drop down arrow for each question and type the new answers for them ( there are three questions ) and click on continue and then change .

User uploaded file

See this screen shot also .

User uploaded file

Aug 31, 2018 5:46 AM in response to thilinafrommawathagama

You can also try Apple ID Support.

Apple ID Support

Apple ID Support (2)

Apple Support by e-mail or chat Select your device, Battery, Power and Charging, then Power adapter not working to get a chat option. If the initial contact can’t help you, ask them to have someone who can help contact you.

Apple Support using Twitter

Or fill out and submit this form.

Security question

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.