Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I use this using, useless stuff

Dear sir,

I have iPhone 5s good condition also. That iPhone gifted my daughters birthday in my brother. But it will happened he dead .Pass 1year more. Last week also that iPhone is good working, because my daughter 8years old she is only play games take pitchers so at the time

Suddenly she update IOS 11.4... something it will happened because she show me that iPhone speed is low, after update will finished

That iPhone is automaticaly comes language mode then I open and set everything but it will not activation (m.....@gmail.com) We don’t no

What we can do? Because that id and password my brother only know. Then were he’s buy, invoice everything. he also dead so what to do? I already check my home, my brother home and ask every family also they don’t no.That’s why I asking to help apple support. This stuff is stolen I can’t care about, But remember my brother this only stuff in my daughter. So what to do sir? The iPhone also good working and worlds no 1 product how can I missed it .Kindly help me, I don’t no any other way to rectifying this one. Kindly help me sir. god’s grace may be Apple support only helping me.

Note ; Following iPhone pitcher’s and my case id on this message ****,**** ..................

With Kind Regard’s

****a@gmail.comUser uploaded file

[Personal Information Edited by Host]

Posted on Sep 1, 2018 2:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 1, 2018 2:45 PM

These are user-only forums. Apple is not listening here. This is not Apple Support. This is: Contact Support.

Similar questions

1 reply

How can I use this using, useless stuff

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.